Beauty Industry Job Board
Apply Now. Best Brazilian Wax is currently seeking a Waxing Specialist.
We are looking for someone that has:
- Able to work flexible days and hours (weekends, nights, and Holiday season)
- Self-motivated, Positive, Friendly/Outgoing Personality
- Responsibility for keeping a clean and professional work area
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Hourly wage + commission + gratuities
- Part-time job (possibly full-time)
- A fun, well managed, successful work environment
- Free body waxing
- Esthetician or Cosmetology license in California
- Experience in waxing: 1 year, preferred
- Able to perform full body waxing, including Brazilian Wax
- Salary: $35,000 to $70,000 per year
Best Brazilian Wax
Carla Martins(415) 379-9960
- Resumes can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receptionist — Part Time
Madison Reed is thrilled to be looking for a talented individual, who both loves coloring hair and interacting with customers. This dynamic role is based in our Hayes Valley Color Bar and on a part-time basis.
- Greet, assist, accommodate, and escort all clients and visitors with a courteous joyful nature. Guest check-in with our booking software
- Provide the highest level of customer service, including responding to email and phone inquiries for this location
- Communicate and engage clients with post-service options with Madison Reed, including products sales, booking future appointments, and online subscriptions
- Field both internal and external general questions and inquiries
- Assist with general office duties including filing and helping out on special projects as needed
- Cosmetology students encouraged.
- Experience and passion for hair color; sales proficiency is highly preferred
- Previous beauty service/salon/spa experience
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence
- Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively
- Technologically savvy
- Retail experience preferred but not mandatory
- Hourly + Commission
620 Laguna Street; San Francisco, CA 94102
Spa Receptionist — Part Time
Rejuve Spa, located in the prestigious Westin St. Francis San Francisco hotel on Union Square, is searching for a go-getter with a positive attitude to join the team! The Spa is part of a state-of-the-art platform on the Penthouse Floor to bring relaxation, medical enhancements, and beauty together. If you’re looking to gain wide exposure and learn new skills in this exciting field, apply today.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating memorable guest experiences with a friendly smile and welcoming attitude
- Answer phone and email inquiries for service booking with proper etiquette, professionalism and promptness
- Accurately update the customer database system with correct guest information
- Communicating and working closely with therapists
- Discuss services, treatments and procedures with guests
- Taking initiative to solve problems and resolve guest issues
- Work cooperatively with the entire team to ensure a consistent quality of experience for all guests
- Conduct walk throughs ensuring that common areas and treatment rooms maintain a tidy and welcoming environment
- Replenish stock levels to include refilling robes, sandals, bath towels, paper toilets, and product dispensers
- Restock inventory and supplies and maintain a beautifully merchandised retail area
- Opening and closing duties of the facility
- Other projects and responsibilities assigned by manager
What we’re looking for in you:
- 1+ year customer facing experience
- Spa or hotel front desk experience a plus
- Marketing and/or merchandising also a plus
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong communication, both on the phone and in-person
- Positive, can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Accountable, dependable and punctual
- Ability to multi task responsibilities, always maintaining a positive demeanor
- Why you’ll like it here:
- Working in a team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for bonus
- Perks and discounts on services and products
- $17 to $20 per hour depending on experience plus opportunities for bonus and discounts on service and products.
Located in the Westin St. Francis Hotel on San Francisco’s Union Square
We are a high-end salon located on Sand Hill Road (Menlo Park) and in Union Square (San Francisco).
The position is for six days a month and potentially full time once you pass your 90 day probationary period. Specifically, it’s the first Friday, second Friday and Saturday, and the third Tuesday and Friday monthly.
Honestly the work is very easy, you just have to be attentive to your stylist and the clients.
There are two stylist looking for assistants. One male (Gustavo) and one female (Irina). You will only assist one stylist; let me know which you’d like to apply for. You can find their bios on the website, although they look a bit different now as those pictures were taken a while back.
- A Cosmetology license required
- Experience in hair color (mixing and application)
- Customer service (serve clients beverages, offer to order meals, sweep hair and keeping the area clean for a happy experience)
- Wash and blow dry clients, fold foils
- Empty soiled linen and replace with clean towels at least once a day
- Must be able to multitask and handle several situations at once with confidence.
- We expect professionalism and great communication skills.
- We expect you to wear nice black, navy blue, and white clothing
- The hourly rate can range from $18-20 an hour, this all depends on skill set and efficiency. especially your blow drys. You will receive commission on products sales, and get some complimentary services.
Alex Chases Salon
Menlo Park; San Francisco
Ashley Bruce(408) 876-9876 or email@example.com
My name is Ashley and I assist at both locations for Gustavo. I am taking more of my own clients so I eventually need someone to take over my position. You will be interviewing with me and training with me for the position. Email me with any question!
I need someone the 14th of this month, so don’t be shy! I’m nice 😊
Esthetician and In-House Educator
Our Story: True Botanicals is a fast-growing, well-funded, direct-to-consumer beauty brand on a mission to prove that we do not—and should not—have to choose between safe, natural products and luxurious, effective ones. Our innovative formulas are raising the bar on ingredients (made with the highest-quality, sustainable materials), performance (backed by clinical trials), and safety (certified nontoxic by Made Safe). And word has gotten out: influential publications from Vogue to The Wall Street Journal have featured us, and we’ve won the support of influencers and celebrities, including Olivia Wilde, our Chief Brand Activist.
Based in San Francisco, California, our small but big-hearted team is comprised of passionate individuals with diverse resumes, including former Levi’s, Condé Nast, and RealReal employees, who are motivated to transform the beauty industry. Together, we aim to inspire and empower women to take the best care of themselves, each other, and the planet—one step, one product at a time.
As a True Botanicals’ Esthetician and In-House Educator, you will oversee and operate True Botanicals’ first skin clinic. You will deliver the highest quality treatments, manage the hiring of staff as we scale, and extrapolate product insights into meaningful treatments and customer experiences. You will work with our Customer Experience team to further their coaching capabilities online, as you are in the unique position to go deeper on all things skin/wellness care.
What you’ll do:
- Perform all of the duties of our first in-house and lead esthetician; offer services and consults
- Take inventory and keep the skin clinic stocked at all times
- Achieve monthly clinic agreed-upon goals
- Hire, train, and supervise clinic staff when we are ready to expand
- Excite and engage store and clinic teams to increase sales through impactful product knowledge
- Continually seek to deepen integrations with retail, brand and influencer partners to identify additional areas of growth (on-site events, clinic activations, etc.)
- Support the training of retail staff on the benefits and sales differentiators of True Botanicals products
- Esthetician license with 2+ years of experience, ideally in a spa setting
- Deep experience set and passion for non-toxic skincare
- Excellent time management and organizational ability with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated versatility and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment with enthusiasm
- Gravitas and strong interpersonal skills
True Botanicals Inc
524 Washington Street; San Francisco, CA 94111
- Blossom Salon and Spa is an established, expanding, high-end Aveda Concept salon offering hair and skin services. Our client waiting list is insane and we are looking to share the love with prospective stylists. We are looking for a salon associate who thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment and can multi-task while focusing on the details. Our master stylist is very busy and is in need of assistance with shampooing, blow-drying, styling, and other tasks. Check out the work of Michelle, our Master Stylist, on Instagram @aboutmichellecao. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and hard working. Once your training as a Salon Apprentice is completed, you will receive the opportunity to graduate into a Hair Stylist position here at Blossom.
- Aveda trained is a plus, but not required
- Cosmetologist license is required
- Sufficient with shampooing and blow-drying
- May need to be available on weekends and evenings
- Some salon experience is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive compensations, paid time off with product commission.
- Continued in-house and Aveda education
- Employee discounts
- Complimentary selected services
- And most importantly, a beautiful and enriching work environment!
Blossom Salon and Spa
1091 Park Place; San Mateo, California
- Also, check out our team @blossomsalonandspa :)
- B Parlor is seeking a new hairstylist apprentice who wants to start their career with a team of passionate and talented stylists that respects all things retro. If you love free education from highly talented hairstylists and enjoy working in a supportive and structured environment, then we are for you! Check us out on Instagram at @bparlorsf.
- Our goal is that you gain a higher level of skill, respect, passion, dedication, and motivation through our program. We require self-motivation, a good sense of style, stability, a current California license, and 35+ hours a week. If this sounds like you, please join us and get ready for the best Grad School for a junior stylist in the city.
- $15 to $17 + tips, paid vacation, product discounts, health insurance reimbursements, a supportive work environment, and amazing continuing education.
782 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
- More detailed information about the position.
Freelance Hair and Makeup Artists
Collective Press is looking for creative make-up artists and hairstylists to work on one-off shoots in our SF office. We are a digital media startup that makes short online tutorials for makeup, hair, nails, and more!
We’re searching for makeup artists who are able to execute makeup techniques on both themselves and on others. Must be comfortable in front of the camera!
We’re also looking for hairstylists! We’re searching for all hair types, colors, and lengths. Must also be comfortable in front of the camera.
Here is a sample video.
Please apply through the links provided in this listing. Thank you!
- Competitive rate based on experience.
South of Market Area, San Francisco, California
Aneesa Smith(209) 303-5749
Aloha Aesthetics is expanding and we are looking to grow our team! If you are extra special and do fabulous lashes, we want to get to know you! Aloha Aesthetics does things a little different in the beauty world. Here at our beauty boutique, we offer an experience, not just a service. We pride ourselves in specializing in every service we offer and our connections we make with each and every person we service. Our goal is for our team to thrive in a positive and supportive work environment.
We are looking for a talented Lash Artist, full- or part-time to be an amazing addition to our growing team! The ideal candidate for Aloha Aesthetics is motivated and enjoys working one on one with customers. If you share our love for the customers we serve, and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
Check us out on Yelp, we have 38 5–star reviews! We love our clients!
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
The ideal candidate will be the following:
- Currently CA licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist lash extension certification.
- 1+ years of working experience in the industry.
- Positive, upbeat, friendly and personable.
- Happy to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Punctual, great attendance, responsible and hardworking Skilled at providing excellent customer service.
- Waxing, threading tanning or lash lift experience a plus!
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining a regular clientele
- Ability to sell our services and products
- Booking appointments through online scheduling software
- Providing coverage for the front desk and assisting other artists as needed
- Maintaining a clean and professional work area
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid California Cosmetician/Esthetician License
- Demonstrated knowledge of comprehensive lash extension techniques required; previous lash extension experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients and coworkers.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment.
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- Proof of all required licensing by the state.
- Available to work at least 3 shifts per week.
Alyciaalycia@alohaaesthetics.com; To apply: Email your resume and cover letter telling us about you and what makes you a perfect fit for Aloha Aesthetics. Please also include photos of your lash portfolio and your days and hours of your availability.
- I would love to hire one or two estheticians who are competent in facial waxing, facials, and lash extensions. This is for a new spa.
- Someone who knows how to interact with people and is gentle. Someone who knows how to do extractions.
- We can discuss. It is negotiable.
Hanhan Med Spa
100 McLellan Drive, Suite 110; South San Francisco, California
Narmen Hanhan(650) 773-4726
- Work closely with senior stylist and colorists within a team across two locations. You will continue to learn skills to push you to the next level. Continued education will be available, with flexible hours around school if needed.
- Must be licensed or at school with available hours Wednesday-Saturday with your state board date set.
- Must be self driven, great team player, happy and healthy!
- Great hourly rate; commission on products sales; complimentary services.
Christopher Salon & Home
Tiburon; Mill Valley
Natasha(415) 435-0111; firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers all women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Are you always striving to learn new ways to make people feel beautiful and confident? Perfect!
You do everything you can to learn, practice, and take initiative on all things color. You are excited to expand your knowledge and develop a career in beauty and move on to become an amazing colorist.
Who you are:
- You are eager to learn and grow your career as a colorist
- You’re a problem solver who loves to help and work with clients
- You’re a communicator who moves quickly and thoughtfully to make your client’s day
- Excited to assist Colorists with shampoo, blow outs, and keeping the color bar tidy
- Excited to attend brand training and receive one-on-one coaching to help progress to a Colorist
- Cosmetology license required
- Experience and passion for hair color
- Sales proficiency is highly preferred
- At least one year working in beauty service/salon/spa experience
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer service
- Able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence
- Technologically savvy
- Hourly + Tips + Commissions
Harper Paige Salon is seeking fresh new talent to join our team as assistants/apprentices for our San Francisco and Oakland locations. Find inspiration and finesse your own technique working in our salon and through our assistant education program!
We’re looking for licensed cosmetologists or cosmetology students who are graduating soon.
Part of your employment will include continuing education with some of the best in the business.
Send us your resume with a little bit about yourself. Please include names of three style icons that inspire you!
- Cosmetology license or upcoming graduation date
- Friendly, focused and ready to learn
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- $15 per hour plus tips and training
Harper Paige Salon
San Francisco; Oakland
We are an established San Francisco medical spa seeking an energetic medical esthetician who is experienced in chemical peels, microdermabrasion, micro-needling, and cool sculpting.
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service in patient care and, therefore, are looking for a well organized, high-energy individual with exceptional communication skills.
This position will include evenings and weekends.
- One year experience working in a medical office as an esthetician
- Experience in a customer service, sales and medical environment is required
- Knowledge of medical skin care products and procedures
- Discretion, integrity, and loyalty are a must
- California Esthetician License required
- $25 to $30 per hour
- Product sales commission
- Complimentary procedures
- Compensation for continuing medical education
Skin Medical Spa
1825 Union Street; San Francisco, California
Robert Colvin, MD
Paid Internship — Part Time
- Looking for a licensed cosmetologist to assist with shampoos, glosses, and blowouts three days a week.
- Cosmetology License
- $15 per hour
SF Color Collective
1808 Union Street; San Francisco, CA 94123
Brogan and Son is a busy downtown barbershop located in the Financial District of San Francisco. We provide a classic barbershop feel where our clients can relax and experience luxury without stiffness.
Brogan and Son is interested in licensed barbers and cosmetologists. We are looking for motivated professionals with a passion for mens’ cuts and styles, possessing clipper and scissor skills. Full and Part time positions are available with flexible hours and weekends off.
We are at street level with heavy foot traffic, and provide the opportunity to quickly build and grow a client base.
Please email a resume or stop by to drop it off.
- California State License or equivalent or you have a State Board date.
- To be discussed.
Brogan and Son
425 Battery Street; San Francisco, California
Priscilla(415) 368-7030; email@example.com
The hair stylist is the most important position in the system. We are very proud of our hair stylists and we believe that our hair stylists are the best in the business. The certification our hair stylists receive at the end of Hair Stylist Academy (HSA) represents our promise to the public that each and every hair stylist we employ is a fully trained, highly competent professional.
The hair stylist is responsible for serving customers in a friendly, professional way, understanding that customers and their satisfaction are of the utmost importance. The hair stylist will accomplish this by following the principles for customer service, utilizing Supercuts technique effectively, creatively, and with efficiency. Utilizing consultation procedures to ensure that every customer’s expectations are exceeded is part of the commitment a stylist makes when becoming an employee.
- Provide quality haircuts by consulting with customers and using Supercuts technique.
- Educate customers and recommend products to help customers maintain their hairstyle between store visits.
- Follow Staff Appearance Standards.
- Maintain current cosmetology or barber’s license.
- Attend all required technical training sessions.
- Perform receptionist’s duties when no receptionist is available.
- $25 per hour, not including salon bonuses, continuing education training, and other great benefits.
Fremont Street, San Francisco, California
Salma El-Azem(510) 660-0028
- Team Belli Capelli is seeking a new member to join a talented, passionate group of salon professionals. We welcome individuals pursuing a career dedicated to their craft and guests. We provide support in all areas of your education and growth. Come visit our salon, we would love to meet you!
- California license or preparing for State Board.
- Arrive early to work
- Customer service driven; love retail
- Aveda mission aligned
- Hourly rate, commission, and benefits
Belli Capelli Salon
1728 Divisadero Street; San Francisco, California
Mary Courtneybellicapellisf@gmail.com (415) 346-4100
Atelier Emmanuel is a thriving hair salon in downtown San Francisco, right across from the Cinta Aveda Institute! Assistants in our salon participate in an apprenticeship program which includes weekly education. We help you develop a menu of services with an eye towards building your own clientele and graduating to a junior stylist position.
We are looking for someone willing to learn, mature, and ready to become a professional. Our environment emphasizes collaboration, professionalism, and authenticity. We discourage pettiness and drama.
- Diverse and growing clientele
- Strong local and hotel reputation: check us out on Yelp and Facebook
- Prime San Francisco location
- Weekly Training
- Health Care
We seek apprentices who are:
- Professional, with excellent presentation
- Ready to invest the time necessary to become a skilled stylist/colorist
- Willing to work and be both passionate and focused
- Able to work Saturdays
- Able to attend Monday Trainings
- Studious and able to accept feedback
- $15 per hour to start
We are Eco friendly, artsy, and a fun salon, looking for a part time or full time stylist.
- Monthly rates
- Walkable, busy neighborhood.
- Be your own boss with plenty of perks.
- Two weeks free vacation time in a twelve month period.
- Towels, answering service, wifi, Aveda back bar, and color product provided.
- Aveda education.
- Scheduling system...your own key!
Our ideal person is a Licensed hairstylists/nail techs, who are creative, environmentally conscious, reliable, energetic, individuals who are responsible, considerate, professional, clean and want to work in a creative, easy going environment with other industry professionals. Aveda product knowledge a plus, or a willingness to learn. Some clientele also a plus.
Feel free to set up a trial day before joining our team.
- Dependent on the stylist
2610 Adams Avenue, San Diego, California
- Instagram: @monalizzys or Facebook: Mona Lizzy’s Art Studio
We strongly believe Spa and Salon Professionals should spend their time at work doing what they love, so your job duties will include performing quality body services. That’s it. No toilet scrubbing, reception duties, “marketing” yourself, or counting inventory.
We provide all tools and equipment, including implements and product. You will never be charged arbitrary fees for supplies or “redos.”
We won’t throw you to the wolves. All employees are trained in our service protocols, so you’ll never feel lost or unprepared.
We follow the law and contribute to our employees’ taxes like all good employers should. Our employees are just that—employees. That means no 1099’s!
We support your continued professional development by holding quarterly technical workshops—and, yes, you’ll be paid to participate.
How important is skill level/experience? Not crazy important. We provide every employee with extensive training to ensure mastery of our service protocols, so we greatly prioritize hard-working applicants with positive attitudes, regardless of their skill level.
Check out our website to get a feel for our spa. If you think we might be right for you, please email us at the address located below. Be sure to attach your resume, as applications lacking them won’t be considered. We will contact you within two business days to schedule an interview.
We hope to hear from you soon.
- This is a weekends required position from 10am – 6pm.
- How many years of massage therapist experience do you have?
- Are you in Napa, California?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CAMTC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Massage Therapist?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- $35–$70 per hour
Blue Water Day Spa
Client Care Administrator — Full Time
SkinSpirit Skincare Clinic & Spa is a medically supervised practice that is leading edge and growing. Since opening in 2003, SkinSpirit has grown into the top destination for aesthetic skin and body care with eight locations in California and Washington.
Owned and supervised by a Stanford-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon, we offer the best of both worlds: cutting-edge technology and a luxurious spa-like setting. We offer skincare procedures (including Botox, Restylane, Voluma, Kybella, Ulthera, laser hair removal, and laser resurfacing), and medical grade facial treatments with Clinical Aestheticians/MAs.
- Provide excellent client care and customer service
- Answer and screen high volume of inbound phone calls
- Provide information and answers to service and product inquiries
- Accurately complete client transactions
- Manage appointments (scheduling, moving, and canceling appointments)
- Manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining composure, always keeping clients priority
- Perform opening and closing duties of the clinic
- Ability to problem solve in a face-paced environment
- Other projects and responsibilities assigned by clinic manager
- Associate’s degree; or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of: Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in order to complete assignments
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment, strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance
- Must be available to work Saturdays, Sundays and evenings
- Experience in medical office / understanding of cosmetic procedures / skin care products / Korvue or other POS systems preferred but not required.
$20+ per hour, based on experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes generous employee discounts, Friends & Family discounts and a beautiful working environment with a stellar team. We also offer paid holidays and 401k. For full time employees we offer Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance.
SkinSpirit - Skin + Body | Clinic + Spa
3325 Sacramento Street, San Francisco CA 94118
Results-oriented day spa in downtown Livermore seeking passionate skin care and body workers.
Our estheticians provide facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and ultrasonic treatments, as well as face and body waxing and retailing homecare products. We carry Image, Yon-ka, and Revision skincare. We are looking for friendly and reliable estheticians who are comfortable multi-tasking and providing personalized treatments.
We are also looking for a skilled Massage Therapist trained in Swedish, Therapeutic, and Deep Tissue—prenatal and hot stones are a plus. For this position, we are seeking someone intuitive with great listening skills.
- Licensed Esthetician and/or Certified Massage Therapist. Dual therapists are also encouraged to apply!
- Esthetician: competitive hourly plus sales commission, generous employee discount on products and services.
- Massage Therapist: commission split on services plus generous employee discount on products and services.
Affinity Day Spa
Krista Beanaffinityd@att.net. Please include a cover letter detailing your availability, why you think you’d be a good match, and why you got into your field. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Our growing, five-star salon in the Lower Haight neighborhood of San Francisco is seeking a highly motivated Front Desk Professional who genuinely engages with our clients and provide excellent service.
Hector Estrada is an educationally based salon. Each of our stylists regularly attend training in house. That keeps Hector Estrada Salon at the forefront of growing and developing our team so our clients can rely on consistent, creative, and attentive service. By learning the most up-to-date trends and services from industry leaders, our team is trained to deliver a style and an experience that brings out the best in people.
If this sound like something you would enjoy doing email us.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver the utmost customer experience through a friendly and genuine connection
- Effectively schedule service appointments in-house and on the phone
- POS operations and cash management
- Hector Estrada product recommendations and experience-based sales
- Maintain a welcoming and tidy salon with an immaculately stocked retail area
- Train and assist new team members
- Inventory management and data-driven product ordering
- Resolve challenges with a calm demeanor
- Find new ways to improve operational efficiency
Who Are You? You are a “people” person, who acts with minimal directions, and continuously finds ways to work effectively while meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Over the top customer experience
- Effective communicator
- Time management master
- A self-starter and problem-solver
- A “we” person who believes in team effort
If you checked all these skills we can’t wait to meet you!
- $17 per hour plus 10 to 20% off retail products.
Hector Estrada Salon
142 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Megan Agosto, Salon Managermegan@hectorestrada.com or (415) 710-2134.
Salon Assistant — Full Time
Hector Estrada Salon, a thriving, 5-star salon (Yelp) in the charming Lower Haight neighborhood, is now accepting applications for a full-time salon assistant.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in your career among a team of talented stylists. We take great pride in our work space, our craft, and our responsibility in creating a unique and memorable service experience. The salon is our second home and we strive to treat it with care and respect, as we do our clients and each other.
Our clientele is diverse, international, and sophisticated, from all walks of life, residing within and beyond the Bay Area. Further, we proudly feature the Hector Estrada brand of hair products personally developed by Hector, our co-founder and creative director, as well as the Oribe Haircare Line. We offer regular styling and product knowledge courses for our stylists and assistants.
In addition to assisting stylists with hair cutting, coloring, and styling services, you will participate in supporting salon operations — including greeting guests, beverage service, overall salon maintenance, reception service, and product sales.
You will receive in salon training in Hector’s High Fashion Hair Design classes once a week as a courtesy of your role on our team of salon professionals.
- A valid California State Cosmetology License
- An enthusiasm and passion for hair and hair care
- A team-oriented approach and work ethic
- An absolute “zero drama” mentality, with a desire to join a supportive working environment
- Superior communication skills
- An interest in learning about the latest in hair care products
- Ideally, experience in product sales
- Willingness to learn and perform front desk/reception service
- A desire and openness to learning new cutting and coloring techniques
- The salon assistant position available is full time at $15 per hour plus a 10 to 20% commission on product sales, with occasional overtime.
Hector Estrada Salon
142 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Megan Agostomegan@hectorestrada.com Important: Please reply with a cover letter telling us why you would like to join our team, along with your resume. We can only respond to applicants who send a cover letter and resume. Thank you for understanding — we will carefully review every application.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
The Beauty Advisor is a critical role on the sales floor as he/she is on the front line and the direct link between the Product and the Customer. DFS Beauty Advisors deliver a seamless customer experience as exceptional people delivering an exceptional product, building customer loyalty and relationships while delivering sales and productivity targets. The role of the Beauty Advisor is to adhere to and achieve high quality of retailing standards. The Beauty Advisor will act as a representative of DFS and will strive for maximum sales results and excellent quality of customer service.
- Provide high quality customer service.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Quickly and accurately ring and process sales transactions in accordance with company cash handling procedures as well as Customs policies and procedures.
- Perform various non-selling duties—receiving merchandise, housekeeping, inventory control, and prices changes
This position requires open availability and flexible scheduling between 6:00 a.m. opening to 12:30 a.m. closing shifts.
- Ability to communicate effectively to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- One to two years of retail experience with accurate and quick transaction handling.
- Must be available to work during store operating hours of 6:00 a.m. — 12:30 a.m.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English preferred.
Starting at $17.00 per hour + commission incentives of 2-4%
- Full-time position
- Medical, dental, vision provided
- 401k retirement
- 25% employee discount
- Exciting, fast-paced working environment at the SFO Airport
SFO International Airport
Freelance Sales — Part Time
Farmer cultivated + scientist activated. We use cutting-edge science to harness the healing powers of ingredients found in nature. The result is farm-to-face skincare products that live up to their full potency and potential through clean, thoughtful formulas.
We are seeking part-time freelance sales support to work throughout Sephora’s in the San Francisco Bay Area and San Jose. These talented sales-driven professionals provide mini facials and education to clients and team members.
- Provide exceptional customer/client experience
- Perform mini facials
- Be goal oriented
- Depends on experience; industry competitive
Inside Sephora’s in the San Francisco Bay Area and San Jose
Talented Barber needed for busy San Francisco Barbershop. Are your skills worthy for one of the Top Barbershops in San Francisco?
If you are interested please take a look at thebarberhood.com.
- In our Barbershop your work ethic and being supportive team member is as important as your skills. So if you got the skills but, most importantly, the right attitude, then we would love to meet you.
Booth rent. No percentage—you make it, you keep it.
The Barberhood is in high foot traffic location great for building new clientele.
5242 Mission Street; San Francisco, CA 94112
We’re looking for volunteers to provide services to our low income seniors at our East Bay day centers in Berkeley, Oakland, San Leandro and Richmond.
All types of services are sought after and your support leave a lasting impact with our participants.
- All we require is a positive attitude and a desire to engage with our senior population.
- The Center for Elder’s Independence is a non-profit 501(c)(3). This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity.
Center for Elders’ Independence
Berkeley; Oakland; San Leandro; Richmond
- Come have some fun and make a difference in the lives of our community members!